I'm currently testing Rider 2017.2 EAP on Linux and like it a lot so far. The only issue I have is that intellisense shows me a lot of errors in a .net core mvc application while I can compile and run the application with no problem.
1. ApplicationRole : IdentityRole<int> => The type 'int' must be convertible to type 'IEquatable '1'
2. Overriding a method in the DbContext: protected override void OnConfiguring(DbContextOptionsBuilder optionsBuilder) => Can not change return type when overriding method (which isn't changed)
3. Passing an array to a method: userManager.AddClaimsAsync(Tuser, IEnumerable<Claim>) => passing in an IEnumerable<Claim> gives the following error: Argument type is not assignable to type 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable '1'.
4. Sometimes properties of classes aren't recognized anymore => Unable to resolve property ''. Removing and adding the calling code, for example classA.PropertyX gives the error, retype classA.PropertyX and everything is fine until the next opening of the solution (mind you, even if it's marked as an error it build fine).
5. Creating a mvc project from scratch using the rider templates marks the return View with errors => Can not resolve View.
I can build (which shows 0 errors and 0 warnings) and run the application without any problems however so it seems to be an issue with intellisense. Opening the solution with Visual Studio also doesn't give any errors and build fine. I was wondering if other people experienced similar problems and how to get intellisense back on track.