I have been trying to attach debugger to Unity application running on Android device, but still fail.
The way I use is below.
1. Connect device to PC on usb port
2. Execute terminal commands : adb tcpip 5555
3. Execute terminal commands : adb connect [ip addr of device] (PC and mobile device are connected to same network)
4. Detach device from usb port
5. Launch app on device
6. on Rider : Attach to Unity Process... and choose running app on device.
It seems that attaching debugger succeed. However, break points don't work, and application is not terminated but suspended.
I tried to build app with both scripting backend options, IL2CPP and Mono, but all of them results in same.
How can I resolve it?
If the way I used is wrong, then could you give me the manual instruction to debug Unity Android application with Rider?