I would like some clarifications regarding how to use/upgrade the xamarin android/ios in jetbrains:
- I would like to ask if how would I upgrade both iOS and Android SDK like how VS works? E.g. for VS it shows the version of the SDK for both Android and iOS.
- Do I need to install something in Mac other than Xcode for me to deploy/debug in iOS?
- How am I going to support Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac Reference Assemblies and MSBuild support?
- For the deployment of apk in Android how am I going to do this? Cause using VS I am able to just choose for AppStore for deployment and archive the apks this is along with the supported architectures for the android. Would it also be possible for me to choose the number of architectures generated per apk file?
- Same goes with iOS, how am I going to create an IPA file for this? Along with the able to choose architectures
- How am I going to optimize the apk/ipa file size? Is there a linker for assemblies? Using VS I can use the linking for assemblies.
- Are there any documentations for xamarin regarding for these questions? And how big is the support of Rider for Xamarin?