1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

If you have an educational licence, that's correct, it should only be used for non-commercial purposes, as per section 3 .1 of the licence agreement which you can view here: https://www.jetbrains.com/student/license_educational.html. For commercial development, a personal or organisation  licence would be required.




Please sign in to leave a comment.