Rider isn't working at all.

I'm using Rider EAP 2020.3, and it's not doing anything for me. It's acting just as useful as notepad. It's not indenting lines, it's not offering autocomplete, it's not showing errors. I've tried restarting the app a few times, invalidating the cache, and restarting my whole PC. Nothing's doing it.

2 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Update: I moved all the files out of the project, deleted it, and re-created it. That fixed the problem.
Update to the update: It's only partially working. Autocomplete still isn't working beyond words that are in the project.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi Lysander Mealy,

 

Please create a new issue on the tracker using Help->Report a Bug and attach the Rider logs by accepting the corresponding prompt. It would help if you could attach the project that triggers this behavior to the issue.

 

Thank you!

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.