I cant seem to do this correct. I try to profile my program, but I only get jibberish. I Expected to see my own code and recognize my method names, where I can drill down to get some details. I have tried different profile methods (sampling, tracing, timeline...) but without any direct changes.
I have tried just to start a profiling session, hit my web api with a call (from Postman) and taken the snapshot. I have also tried to debug, set a breakpoint and start profiling a process (because that seems to be the only way to profile part of the code, correct me if Im wrong)
I get result like these, which says nothing to me