How to diagnose build problems Follow
For example, if Rider shows "Build succeed" message for a solution with errors, but the build fails when called from another IDE or from the command line, please take the following steps:
1. Open options and set MSBuild project build output verbosity to 'Diagnostic'
2. Rebuild solution
3. Open 'Output' window and copy all output to a file
4. Open settings, enable 'Write log to file' option, and set verbosity to 'Diagnostic'
5. 'Rebuild Solution with Diagnostic', the log file will open automatically
6. Create a YouTrack issue or a Support Request and attach two log files (Visual Studio's and Rider's) to it
Please sign in to leave a comment.